Thursday, April 14, 2011

LOVE my followers!!!

I've never post a blog about my followers, so that I am doing today.

Many bloggers may have million of followers, well as you may know I only have 3, and I am so grateful of that 3 followers, I also appreciate all the people that take time to check out my blog.

One of the other things I wanted to talk is about "requests". I really want people to leave in the comments requests of things you want me to blog about, as example: " Please can you blog about your favourite spring hairstyles!!".

Also I really appreciate if you could leave comments, beacause I love reading what you think about my blog, what you would like to change, etc...

Well that was, but this post was mainly showing how grateful I am of my followers!!!
Please follow me!!

Byee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment