Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Be a bombshell in summer with Victoria's Secret!!

Hi guys, you would get bored with the news, but AGAIN I check the contests in polyvore and there was one of Victoria's Secret (That I love), so right away I went to create a set, and this is it, hope you like it (I put the prices in case you wanted to know the price)...
Be a bombshell in summer with Victoria's Secret!!
Washington State V-neck Tee
$33 - victoriassecret.com

Distressed Denim Short
$40 - victoriassecret.com

Very Sexy® Bombshell Mesh Cheeky
$13 - victoriassecret.com

Miraculous® Push-up Bra
$60 - victoriassecret.com
Well that are the clothes that are separately shown in the set, hope you enjoy and also talking about another thing check out my post about how to make a cute gift, I worked a lot in it.

So please send me a mail with requests, or leave in the comments questions, etc. And remember I create a formspring specially for you all to easily ask me questions, the link to my formspring is on the right bar but in case here's the link: http://formspring.me/maddybuddy21

Byeeee <3 Thanks everyone!!

2 comments: