Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From Grad to Fab...

Hi guys, hope you're having a good weekend. In this post, it's not a big thing, only I am showing you guys an example that you can go really glamorous but under $200. Well I get inspired from a contest in polyvore were we have to do a set using the logo price tag and create a set that you would use to prom or graduation ( I don't really know what's the difference of prom and a graduation, if you know please let me know in the comments).



From grad to fab...CONTEST
Orange Cutaway Halter Dress
$76 - topshop.com

Amazon.com: Michael Antonio Women's Loveme-Pat Pump: Shoes
$48 - amazon.com

Embellished Gem Stone Clutch
$49 - missselfridge.com

Orange bollywood cocktail ring
$7 - topshop.com

Hope you enjoy and got an idea, thanks for all the people that support me and thanks for reading my blog, it means a lot to me.
 
Byee
 
DISCLAIMER: I am not getting paid from the brands shown in the blog, all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I adore this look!
    The colors fit so well together! ^-^




    xxx London & Paris

    ps: you can still join our Chanel giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it means a lot to me!!!1

    ReplyDelete