Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanksssss!!!


Hi guys, this is a little post to really thank you guys for everyone who follows my blog and support me. It means a lot to me that you enjoy my tips and my blog.

I would never thought that I would even have 1 follower and now I have 11.
 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT !!

11 people like my blog, that keep me on track of writing and posting more in my blog.

So that was all, a little thing I wanted to say is that I'm really sorry for not posting about my trip, is beacause I'm not in my computer, so it would be really difficult to download pictures, but when the trip is finished I am writing a lot for you guys, so thanks again!!

PD: I want to thank you a lot Erica J to comment me and for really being really supportive, you have a really good blog (MeetMakeup). Thankss!!

Hope you're enjoying your week.
Byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment