Saturday, May 7, 2011

RUNNING WORKOUT: Tips for the road

Well, a lot of girls have ask me to post about jogging, in other words running. Everyone wants to keep a healthY body, so if you are interested in some tips this is the post for you.


With the warm weather fast approaching, it's finally time for me to lace up my sneakers, say goodbye to my indoor workout and hello to the outdoor tracks for a killer run. Not only is it completely free (score!), it also builds my endurance, strengthens my bones, trims my waistline, and leaves me feeling so powerful. Want in? Here are few things to keep in mind this running season:

Run Outside. After being stuck inside all winter long, the change of scenery keeps me engaged and interested

Pace Yourself. I never start faster than I want to end. Pick one pace that you think you can maintain throughout and stick to it.

Power Through Tough Spots. The one-and-a-half mile mark is always hard for me but instead of giving up, I motivate myself to keep going. Set small goals like making it to the next telephone pole or tree until you've finally hit the end.

Well there are some basics tips you need to know before going running! I f you want more post about running just leave it below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment