Sunday, May 1, 2011

SPRING HAIRSTYLE TRENDS





I wanted to do a post related to spring, such a long time, but I don't know why I didn't do it. So today I am showing the latest trends in hairstyles for spring.

Some characteristics you need to know before doing your hair is that spring is an inspiration of love, flowers, happiness and confidence. So that's the inspiration of the hairstyles, so let's start...

Side Ponytales
side-ponytale.jpg
This is a really cute look to pair with a spring dress and is super easy. Whether you air dry, curl or leave your hair straight, a side ponytale is a great spring look.

Updo Braids
This is so trendy right now, having updos with braids, I have seen a lot of this looks in celebrities, runways and magazines. You can wear this look to a formal event like a wedding or wear it casual to go shoppin wearing a cute flowery top wit some shorts.

Beachy Waves

Beach waves are one of the most used trends, i think they are so pretty, you can use it with EVERYTHING, literally. They are so cute and natural.

Mid Braids

This is one of the hairstyle that is one of my obsessions, I really love it, you can pair it with anything, and use it everywhere, to the beach, wedding, school, etc.

Well that's all for this post, hope it helps, leave in the comments your favourites hairstyles for spring and also leave requests.

Byeee, and thanks everyone that supports me...

No comments:

Post a Comment