Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Be a bombshell with Victoria's Secret!!! SET Nº2

Hi guys again, I am so happy beacause my post about a set "Be a bombshell with Victoria's Secret", had really good results. A lot of people check it out and also COMMENTED, I love that beacause I can hear from you guys that read my posts... So I was so inspired of doing another set and this is it:
Victoria's Secret - Be a Bombshell !!!
(This are only the prices of the clothes that are shown separetly)

Sequin Double-scoopneck Tank - Body Tees
$25 - victoriassecret.com

Distressed Denim Short
$40 - victoriassecret.com

Miraculous® Push-up Bra
$50 - victoriassecret.com

Crochet Mini-wedge Thong Sandal
$95 - victoriassecret.com
Hope you like it, this set shows a more elegant side, beacause the other one was more like a casual- beachy style.

Thanks for everyone that commented...

Byeeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment