Monday, June 20, 2011

How to: Get Lucy hale, Seventeen magazine photoshoot!!

Hi guys, as you can see I love Aria from Pretty Little Liars, and is played by Lucy Hale. I bought the June issue from seventeen, and she was in the cover!!!
So I loved, but really LOVED her style in the photo shoot so I wanted to dedicate a post to give you the basic tips of this picture, a little disclaimer I am not saying everything that is shown, only the little differences that make this look!!

Lucy Hale, Basic Styel
Grey Embroidered Mexican Print Crop Vest
$45 - topshop.com

Bead And Locket Necklace
$5 - missselfridge.com

Icon Eyewear 'Maureen' Sunglasses
$10 - nordstrom.com

Lips In Ohh La La
$16 - topshop.com

Essie Turquoise & Caicos
$8 - drugstore.com


Maybelline Volum' Express One by One Mascara
$6.49 - target.com

And any 1" curling iron you have






No comments:

Post a Comment