Thursday, July 7, 2011

A day at the beach!!!

Hi guys, on Sunday I went to the beach, but the weird thing is that where I live is WINTER!!! Yes, WINTER!!!. You are going to think that I post everytime about summer, but that's beacause I really want to give tips for the summer. But the point of this blog I am showing you some pictures I took and the on a separate post I am showing you what are my beach bag essentials!!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures...

Here's a picture of the sunset!!
The colors on the sand are so pretty!!
Yay!!!! Please follow me. It would mean a lot to me.
You would be surprise but all the pictures, were taken by my iPhone 4, soif you have an iPhone 4 it really works as a camera!! (All the pictures from my post of my trip to New York were taken with my iPhone 4)

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment