Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Favorite shoes of the month (October)

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posts, I have been really busy with exams and some projects that I am working on!! I have a lot of cool posts coming soon.

Today I doing a favorite shoes of the month, these posts have been some of the most viewed on my blog. In this post I tried to choose fall shoes, also I tried to add makeup. Nothing more to talk so here it is the post!!
Favorite shoes of the month

1.- Koolaburra Veleta Wedge Heel Fringe Boot in Chestnut
Fall outfit

2.- Tory Burch black ballet flats
Tory Burch
3.- White Leather Pumps
Red Carpet
4.- Steve Madden 'Thronne' Bootie

Laid back day

So those are the shoes and the outfits, hope you enjoy and have an amazing week. Please leave in the comments below which is your favorite outfit and leave your requests.

I love reading your comments and mails so please send and tell me what you think to kmk.lvmk@hotmail.com

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment