Tuesday, November 15, 2011

REVIEW: Nicole by OPI - Nic's Sticks

Hi girls. This is my first review so I am really excited. Last week I went to a pharmacy and they were selling the Nic's Sticks by OPI, the were $8.00 so I just bought one to try it out, because I really liked the color.

This sticks have a brush, you press the bottom of the stick and the nail polish start going to the brush. I will start with the Pros.

PROS:  - They have a great top coat so you don't need to apply one.
- Fast drying, so you don't have to wait a lot.
- They last super long, they are like a normal full size OPI.
- Good for touch ups on the go.
- The color on the package is very true to the actual color.
- It was very reasonable at around $8. OPI tends to be a tad more expensive than your average polish.
- Great variety of colors.

CONS: - It has a horrible brush, you can apply the product well.
- Bad consistency, you have to apply more than 2 coats for the color to show off.
-  When you use it several times the brush gets sticky.
- You have to pump a lot of nail polish, so like that the product doesn't last really long.

¿Would I buy it again?
Definitly no, I thing this is really convenient for OPI, but I think it could be better. I think I was a little dissapointed at first because I expected more from OPI. I think that the brush ruins it everything. But I think the colors are great.

Hope you enjoy this review, and find it helpful!
Leave below in the comments if you have tryed them and what you think!

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment