Sunday, October 14, 2012

R.I.P XXX Bird ♡

So, today I wanted to make this post  to remember a special bird!

The story started today. I was in my room organizing some stuff when my mom started calling me to go down to the garden. I went to the garden and I saw my mom sitting there watching 2 little birds, one was alive, he was so calm watching the other bird who was lying, he was dead.  I was heartbroken watching the other little bird taking care of the dead bird, I think he was a friend, my mom thinks he was someone from his family , we really don't know. My thoughts are that maybe this little bird that died was a really good bird, because he had a friend watching him.

The story continues with a really cruel end which I'm not going to mention but that's really what I wanted to say. I know that this post is really silly but it's something that touched my heart. And I wanted to share this story with you guys.

Here I leave you with a really pretty quote from "The Notebook":
"If you are a bird, I am a bird."

Have you experienced something like this? Well, hope you are having an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment