Monday, October 15, 2012

TAG: 10 products I would repurchase

I had decided my opiniion on this tag, I was not doing it.
Why?
Because I change my daily products everytime!
This tag has been so popular in youtube,blogger, etc! And I love it, I think you can learn about new products.

This tag consist in telling 10 products you would repurchase if all of your makeup disappears!
Well but maybe I should just hop right in!

I am not putting foundation because I rarely use foundation, I only use it for events or when I am having a really bad skin day! If I use one I would use the Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation.

1.- L'oreal true match concealer

I use the shade "Warm Fair Light 1-2-3". I looove this concealer, I think is one of my holy grail products, it is soo good.  I love it because:
- It is so easy to blend
- They have a great range of shades.
- It conceals acne blemishes and dark undereye circles while nourishing skin.
- It covers amazingly.
- It doesn't crease
- The publicity about this product it's so true
- And the list goes on an on

ps: you can see how much I have used this product.

You can buy it here


2.- Revlon Colorstay Natural Powder



I use the shade "05 Medium/Deep". This powder was discontinued and they recently launched a new formula and package, which I haven't tried yet. But I am using the old formula for a really long time. I like it because:
- It creates a fresh, flawless finish
- It doesn't create cakiness (really don't know if you write it like that)
- It is lightweight

ps: I hit pan!

You can buy the new formula here


3.- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Original Chocolate

I love this bronzer because:
- It is matte
- It smells AMAZING
- It doesn't create that orangey color to your skin
- It lasts a very long time ( in terms of nÂș of hours in your face and also lasts a lot in terms of product)
- It looks natural

You can buy it here


4.- Clinique Shimmering Stripes blush in Cabana Pink


I love it because when you mix all the shades together you get a really pretty pink. I like it becasue:
- It is a pretty color
- It looks very natural
- You can choose the intensity
- It's buildable

You can buy it here


5.- NYX Jumbo eyepencil in Yogurt


I love this because it works as a great eyeshadow base, but I love it mainly because of the color! It's a  pretty shimmery, champagne-y pink color. The bad thing about it is that it fades quickly like all of the other NYX jumbo eye pencils!

You can buy it here

6.- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette


I know that that this palette has been raved about a lot, but all the raving it's true. I treasure this palette like a baby. It definitly worth the money. This palette is amazing! I like it because:
- Amazing quality of the eyeshadows
- Everyday colors
- Handy for travelling
- My fav eyeshadows in the palette are: "bootycall", "verve" and "snakebite".

You can buy it here

7.- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Junkie

I absolutely love this eyeliner, I am not so much of an eyeliner person but this one changes everything. This helps when you want some pop of color, I have green eyes and it works amazing with the color contrast.

You can buy it here

8.- Covergirl Lashblast lenght in black brown


I don't have a favorite mascara but right now this one is the one I am loving. It's a really thin mascara which makes your lashes look naturally long. I don't use the blackest shade I use one that is like the name says a black brown color!

You can buy it here

9.-  L'oreal Colour Riche Balm in Rose Elixir


I haven't heard a lot about this product, I love it. This new line of lip balms by L'oreal is amazing. I have 2 shades of these lip balms, but this is my fav one, it gives a rosie color to the lips. I like this because:
- It has spf
- It's really moisturizing
- Great variety of colors
- Leave a glossy finish
- They smell good

You can buy it here

10.- Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry


This lip pencils works amazing. I love this chubby sticks. Super Strawberry is my favorite shade, it's like a berry color. This are so moisturizing and have great color pay off. This are really easy to apply.

You can buy it here


Hope you guys enjoy this blog post! Have an amazing week!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh! I loooooooooooved this post! I had been waiting for this one for THE LONGEST TIME! because I really want to start trying out new products!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! please post more often!!
    Sofi!

    ReplyDelete