Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Christmas Playlist

HI GUYS AGAIN, IT'S DECEMBER!!! I love christmas so much and when the christmas spirit comes a must have for me is having my christmas playlist. I make an especial playlist on iTunes, I think is easier to find your christmas music creating a separate playlist with your christmas music!


The following music are then ones that I have been listening the most lately.

These are not in a particular order.


1.- Last Christmas - Glee

2.- The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes

3.- Cold december Night -  Michael BublĂ©

4.- Sleigh Ride - Fun

5.- White Christmas - Michael Bublé

6.- All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey

7.- Christmas Lights - Coldplay

8.- Christmas (Baby please come home) - Dustin Kensrue

9.- Green Trees Red Hearts - Nat Jay 

10.- Jingle Bell Rock - Megan & Liz (when I hear this song it instantly reminds me of "Mean Girls", you know what I mean, GO GLEN COCO!)


Hope you guys have an amazing holiday season and enjoy this piece of holiday cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment