Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Beginning


Happy New Year everyone! Hope all of you had a safe and happy New Years Eve! It's kinda a tradition for me to start thinking about my acomplishments and things I learned of the past year but also thinking about the famous "New Year Resolutions"!

I decided to share with you some of my New Year Resolutions as well some things I have learned the past year!

Some things I learned the past year (I love quotes so most of these are going to be with a quote):

- To make every moment count, life is so fast and I don't want to be cliché but YOLO! Moments are things that you remember forever!
"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory" -Dr Seuss

- "Don't be like the rest, darling". That quote explains it all!

- Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect! This is something that I am working currently one!


Now for some of my new year resolutions:

- Post in my blog more and do it constantly!

- To worry less and go with the flow

- To never skip my skincare routine before bed

- To stick with my new years resolutions!


Do you have new year resolutions? What are your resolutions for 2013? How are you going to make sure you stick to them?


Happy 2013!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment