Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best Dressed: Oscars 2013

Hello people! Today I am sharing with you my top dressed from the 85th Academy Awards, best known as The Oscars!

I am so happy that Jennifer Lawrence won the "Best Actress in a Leading Role" because of Silver Linings Playbook, mainly because: I love Jennifer Lawrence and because I freaking loved Silver Linings (talking more about it in my February Favorites).

I wasn't really surprised by a lot by the fashion risk in these ceremony, but, there were some that really stand out for me, so here they are! They are in no particular order!

PD: Click here to read my first "Best Dressed" post on the Golden Globes 2013


Best Dressed: Oscars 2013

1) Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
2) Jennifer Garner in Gucci
3) Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones in Zuhair Murad


Hope you guys enjoy! Who was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment