Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Favorites • 2013

So hi everyone! New month, new post.

This month was that type of month where I rediscovered products that I had buried on my drawer.

 I went to a family trip so when it was time to pack some makeup, I took the ones that I wasn't using a lot!

Here I am, with my favorites from the past month.

To see my January Favorites click here





L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer // in Fair
I really like this concealer. Is a liquid concealer in a clickable pen form; really similar to the YSL Touche Eclat. It lights up your whole face and provides a very subtle highlight that looks very natural! I use it for covering under eye circles and any imperfection!

Smith's Rosebud Salve Balm // Tube Form
This is a must for me; I know, again an unnecessary lip product more to have! But this is a multipurpose lip balm. It can be used to sooth dry lips and skin, 
diaper rash, blemishes, rough cuticles, and may soften rough hands. When you use it on your lips it gives the look of a lipgloss. On the lips it feels really soft!

Maybelline Color Tattoo // in Bad to the Bronze
I freakin love this thing! I use it really often! It looks like you put so much effort on your makeup    when you really sweep the cream eyeshadow on your lid and tadaa! It's so creamy, and it glides really smoothly on your lids!

OPI Nail Laquer // in You Don't Know Jaques!
Originally released as part of the OPI's Fall 2008 La Collection de France, but now part of the OPI's classics line because of it's popularity. It's a really pretty dark, cool toned taupe color! It looks really classic and elegant on the nails.

Too Faced Eye Love Palette
I love this palette. I think is a pretty nice deal if you don't have any of the Too Faced Palettes like me. It has 2 shades of each palette. 
My favorites are Satin Sheets, Like a Virgin and Ever after!




Lush Shower Gel // in Snow Fairy
If you are a fan of sweets scents as me, this shower gel is just for you! The formula is a bit thick so you don't need a lot when you are using it because otherwise your shower is going to be filled of bubbles and foam!

Tangle Teezer
I can't stop raving about this product! It's one of that products that I would take to a deserted island with me. All my life I have had the problem with tangles! Pretty much knots and tangles in my hair are the story of my life, especially after the shower! This detangles everything in seconds! If you want a more in depth review about it just comment about it!



Delirium Book by Lauren Oliver
This book made me cry in so many parts especially in the end! WHYY LAUREN OLIVER!?! WHYYY THE WORST CLIFFHANGER IN THE END!?! Again this is a dystopian young adult romance book!

Yankee Candle // in Home Sweet Home
I love this one! It has hints of cinnamon in it, which I love! It has a really warm and cozy smell!



Favorite TV shows and movies:

Pretty Little Liars
So, PLL deserves every month this space in my posts. No more comments about the topic.

Silver Linings Playbook
Great plot, amazing cast and the best mix of drama, romance and comedy!

A Good Day to Die Hard
A really good action movie to watch when you need that bit of action and thriller in your life!


Favorite song of the month

- Cough Syrup by Young the Giant




What were your favorites from the past month? Any songs, beauty product, book, etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment