Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review

So hi guys! Today I'm doing a review of the famous Maybelline Baby Lips. When I saw these at my local drugstore I knew I had to try them. I started with the peppermint flavor one and then it was when all started, my love for these lip balms!

Today I am writing my thoughts about these lip balms. Hope you like it!

First off I am just impressed with these drugstore lip products! They really do what they promote; moisturizing! They leave your lips hydrated and smelling good!

The packaging is sort of like a lipstick tube where you can twist the bottom and the lip balm comes up.

They are great for throwing something really fast to your lips when you are running out the door! You don't even need a mirror for applying these!

Something that I found about these is to first use them a couple of times and then you are going to start feeling the flavor! So don't get disappointed when you first use it!

Depending on which one you have is the color payoff and smell you are going to get!


From left to right:

Maybelline Baby Lips // 05 Quenched
Quenched is one of two baby lips that is clear. It has SPF 20. This one has some notes of lemon in it, kinda like a lemonade flavor!

Maybelline Baby Lips // 10 Peppermint
This one is the other clear one in the collection! It has SPF 20 as well. The flavor in this one is like the name describes it; pure peppermint! This makes your lips feel really fresh and I think this one is definitely one of my favorites!

Maybelline Baby Lips // 15 Cherry Me
The smell on this one has to be one of my favorites! It reminds me a lot of my childhood, it has a smell like the cherry sweets I used to eat when I was a kid. This one gives a berry flush of color to your lips.


From left to right:

Maybelline Baby Lips // 20 Grape Vine
This one leaves a subtle plumy look on your lips! It smells really good. This one is my moms favorite because of the smell, it really smells like grape gum!

Maybelline Baby Lips // 25 Pink Punch
The smell of this one screams spring to me! The color of this one is a really pretty everyday pink! It's really wearable!

Maybelline Baby Lips // 30 Peach Kiss
This one is the perfect nude lip balm! This one is great for daytime and it's smell like peach (obviously)!


Here are some swatches of the ones that leave some color payoff on your lips:


This is the color payoff of 2 swipes! As you can see they have color payoff but at the same time is sheer leaving a natural flush of color! These are pretty much a staple for every bag on the go!


Well, that's everything I have to say about these! Hope these review helped some of you!

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment