Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DIY Lip Scrub {straight from the kitchen}

Hi guys, today I am really excited because I did a new video! YAY!

I did a DIY Lip Scrub which has a lot of benefits for your lips!

You want to have vogue lips, no creases when you wear lipsticks! Many brands are coming with their spring collections with bright colors and for that you will need to exfoliate your lips!

But luckily, we can all head over to our kitchens or grocery stores and tackle it head on.  Here is a perfect really easy solution for chapped lips:



How to use it?

Coat your lips with the lip scrub. Leave it on for a few minutes then start gently scrubbing with your finger until all the dead skin goes. Then immediately apply a lip conditioner or lip balm to moisturizing them after exfoliation!


Other tips...

- I recommend keeping these lip scrub in the refrigerator because we are using natural ingredients, so you want to keep it in a cool place away from the sunlight!

- This scrub also works for cuticles or dry patches on your hands!


Now you can pull of perfectly that bright lipstick! Hope you guys enjoy! I f you try it you can send a picture to my twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/LifeLoverBlog) or to my mail (kmk.lvmk@hotmail.com).

♥ My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/maddybuddy21?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment