Monday, April 15, 2013

March Favorites (Late) • 2013


Hi everyone!!!
New month, new favorites! The past month wasn't really an exciting month in the area of trying new products! I was extremely busy and I still am!

Where I live, it was extremely cold so I definitely ingested more tea than normal!

Sorry for posting this so late!! I'm trying my best!

February Favorites: http://whatareyouthinking-kari.blogspot.com/2013/02/february-favorites-2013.html



VS Body Spray // The Body Mist
This body mist is one of those mists that are sweet, fresh, clean, sporty and girly! No head ache, no nausea, no transforming into a different smell after a few hours, it lasts and lasts.  I normally spray it after I shower, and it makes me feel fresh and clean!

Neutrogena Oil-Free Clear Wash Exfoliating Facial // Pink Grapefruit
I love this face wash! I use it every day in the shower, because I don't like to use normal soap on my face because it break me out! It has this little particles that gently exfoliate your face leaving it really soft, clean and fresh! I don't have oily skin but this works perfectly on my skin!

L'oreal Color Riche Lip Balm // in Rose Elixir
I love this lip product! It's like a mix of a lipgloss and a tinted lip balm. It adds a bit of color to your lips with a glossy finish! It feels really soft! It's great for every day use!

Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo is great! It has a great smell, you need a bit so it lasts for ever! What I do is put some on my hands, rub my palms together and work through my hair and then brush out. The fresh citrus scent leaves your hair smelling great. I have brown hair, not so dark, and it doesn't leave my hair looking grey!



Insurgent book by Veronica Roth
I whip this book in 5 days! It was so freakin good! The only bad thing is that I have to wait till OCTOBER for the last book!! And the end!!!!!! PERFECT!

Yankee Candle // in Farmers Market
This candle is the best cozy cinnamon smell! It's fruity and inviting! The cinnamon is not over the top, and that's great because if it was over the top it would be a christmasy smell!
Yankee candle describe this scent as:
"Autumn's freshest bounty . . . sweet berries, juicy apples, succulent peaches and warm spices."


Whittard Instant Tea // in Black & Currant and Apple & White Cranberry
Whittard tea is the best tea eveeer! The past month I finished 2 jars! I freakin love it! I drink it every single day. They look like this:


The two flavors I finished are:
Blackcurrant & Elderflower Instant Tea: described as "deliciously sharp blackcurrant flavour with the indulgent and tangy sweetness of elderflower, a traditional English summer drink."


Low Calorie - Apple & White Cranberry Green Instant Tea: described as "instant low calorie green tea drink with the natural flavour of apple, white cranberry with extract of hibiscus and green tea."



Favorite TV shows and movies:

Pretty Little Liars
This season was AMAZING! I can't wait for the new season! I just was shocked!

Underemployed
I started watching this series on MTV just because Diego Boneta is in it! And I just got hooked in it, the bad thing is that they don't have a lot episodes!


Catfish
Another MTV series, but this one is like a docu reality about dating in the digital world! I like to see people's reaction and the mystery if the profiles are real or fake!



Like Crazy Movie
I love this movie! I found that it was real and it just made me cry! If you like romantic movies definitely watch it!


Favorite song of the month:

- Madness by Muse




How was the past month for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment