Tuesday, July 23, 2013

☼ Light Summer Makeup ☼

Hi guys! Today I'm doing my light summer makeup routine! Showing you step by step my routine and my staples for a light look! Hope you enjoy!



1.- Apply a light brightening concealer. I apply my Maybelline Age Rewind (which I love) in my under eye circles and a little farther in my face for a bright look!

2.- Apply powder. I apply an old Revlon Colorstay Powder (which I'm almost out) in my face. This helps setting the concealer.

3.- Apply a cream eyeshadow. I'm using my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt,which is a really pretty champagne color, perfect for the lid!

4.- Apply a light color to the inner corner. I'm using another NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese, which is a pearl color.

5.- Apply eyeliner. I'm using just an old eyeliner that I have, you can use any black or brown eyeliner you have! The trick is to lightly apply it on the outer lower lashes for a fuller look!

6.- Apply your favorite waterproof mascara. Here I applied two of my favorites, Covergirl LashBlast Length in Black/Brown and Lancome Virtuose Mascara. Apply to lower and upper lashes!

7.- Apply a tinted lip balm. Here I was deciding between 2 of my favorite tinted lip balms, L'oreal Color Riche Lip balm in Rose Elixir and Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine.


And my look is complete! What are your makeup staples for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment