Friday, July 19, 2013

Products I Regret Buying • 2013



So hi guys!! Today I am writing one of my favorite type of videos/post, the famous "Products I Regret Buying". A very controversial video/post! I think these are really helpful because it gives you other points of view on different products! I really like to research before splurging or buying a product most of the time! So here it is:

ps: not because this products didn't work for me, doesn't mean that they will not work on you, I am just giving my honest opinion!


- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation: I was really disappointed, because I love John Frieda products but this one I really didn't like. It left some type of residue on my hair, and it didn't do what it claimed! But my mom on the other hand loves this product!

- Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner: The reason I didn't like this product was purely because it broke me out! But it felt really nice on my skin! Again, on the other hand I gave this to my mom and she likes it!

- Essence My Skin 4 in 1 cleansing cream: This is one of the few products I HATE. First it broke me up. Second it felt really itchy on my skin and it felt like I had some type of acid that was kinda of destroying my skin. And third, this didn't claim any of the 4 things it said!

- X out Shine Control: I got this in one of my "My Glam" bag! I didn't like it because it felt like stretching my skin and I really didn't ever reach out for this product!



- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara: I didn't like this mascara because it was like "too" much for me, like it was like really dramatic, and the brush is really big so I ended up messing with all of my eye makeup!

- NYX Roll On Shimmer in Light Blue: Again, I got this in one "My Glam" bag. I didn't like it because the color isn't really wearable and it always left fall over  in my skin!

- Maybelline Super Natural Mat Foundation in Nude: This foundation was really hard to apply and blend. It is really dry and it didn't look natural! After like 1 hour it left like patches of foundation on my skin!

- Jordana Eyeliner in White: Well, this was like $99 cents. It was really cheap so I expected to work like it did. It isn't pigmented at all and it was so hard to apply. I had to like poke my eye with it!


Hope you guys enjoy! What are products that you regret buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment