Friday, August 16, 2013

July Favorites • 2013

And we are in August! How time flies, right?
Today I am showing you my favs for the past month! I don't have a lot, but hope you enjoy!


 Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara // in Very Black
I really like this mascara! Firstly because I'm a sucker for lengthening mascaras (umm...covergirl lash blast length, maybelline illegal length, don't you see a pattern there!). This mascara makes your lashes big and separated! I really don't know which one I prefer yet, the covergirl or the maybelline one!

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter // in Sugar Plum
I'm a sucker for berry colors as well, and this is the perfect berry color, it's not super dramatic nor super sheer! 

OPI Nail Polish // Lincoln Park After Dark
THIS NAIL POLISH IS THE BOMB.COM! I would repurchase this color over and over again! It has a perfect consistency and a perfect color!

Victoria's Secret Ultimate Look Shadow Trio // in Royal
I always come back to this trio! I think I like it because of the colors! They compliment really good with my skin and my eye color (green)! 






























Bath & Body Works Body Lotion // in Dark Kiss
I have decided, my favorite smell for body lotion and body spray is Dark Kiss! It's just amazing, it's sweet, sexy and perfect, all at the same time!

Whittard Flavour Instant Tea // in Damson Plum
Another Whittard tea, I know, I'm kinda obsessed! This flavour is really different from any of the other ones, I almost feel like I'm drinking flowers!

Favorite TV Shows and Movies:


Pretty Little Liars // Season 4
Obviously, this has to be one of my favorites! The new season is AMAZING!


The Vampire Diaries // Season 1
I started watching the vampire diaries, and wasn't expecting that much, I'm not a fan of the vampire phase, but I gave it a chance! And know I'm just hooked on it!


Hangover Part III
What a great movie! I have watched every single hangover movie, so I had tow watch this one! No comments, in my opinion, the best one!


Prom
Just a cute movie I watched when I was bored! I have to say that I was really impressed, I didn't expect a lot for this movie!


Pacific Rim
Another movie I wasn't interested in! My dad wanted to watch it, so I watch it with him, and I have to says that I was shocked, it was REALLY GOOD!


Favorite song of the month:




What were your favs this month? 


1 comment:

  1. I love the movie Prom! I was really impressed by it!

    ReplyDelete