Monday, December 2, 2013

October Favorites • 2013


HI GUUUUUUUYS!! I am again late, but you know we are finishing the year so we are almost! I have been so busy lately, and I promise that I haven't forget you, it's just that the days need more hours (he he)!!
I decided to do october and november favorites in two different posts because I've already taken the pictures for the october post!! Well, hope you enjoy!!

 
Colgate Luminous White Tooth Paste
This toothpaste is freaking amazing! I hate tooth pastes that are extremely minty because they make me cry, ha ha, but this paste is minty but in the perfect quantity! Also it leaves your teeth whiter!

VS Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume
I love this scent! It's a warm scent with floral smells and a touch of seduction! Perfect for everyday scent! it makes me feel very clean and feminine. I love feeling clean and that alone makes this scent quite comforting. I only do one spray a day because it is overpowering and for me I can still smell at at the end of the day!

Revlon Kabuki Brush
I use this brush for powder application and it works wonders! Its soft and dense to provide me with a nice decent coverage. Doesn't feel scratchy at the slightest! It's a great brush for the affordable price!

 Nivea Kiss lip butter // in Caramel Kiss
It does what it's supposed to. Moisturises well and leaves lips feeling soft. I put it on at night to prevent overnight drying of my lips. I didn't expect the containers to have so much lip butter in them, they last for a long time and they smell really good. Not much of a flavor to them though 

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact // in Rose
This is gorgeous applied as a stand alone blush to the apples of my cheeks. Also it works wonderfully as an eyeshadow palette! Very pretty, unique product, and the lightest strip particularly makes a great highlighter. The consistency is super soft and blendable. Expect a review for this product in the future!

SpaRitual nail polish // in Delight
This nail polish brand I discovered one day with my cousin! We investigate it a bit more about and we learn that this was a vegan and DBP, Formaldehyde and Toluene free! It's really creamy and it lasts for a long time! I love this color specially, but I have to say that you need 4 coats!


Favorite Movies:


The Call
A great movie for action and suspense! If you like movies like Taken, you are going to love this! It keeps you on the edge of your seat all the time! Great casting as well!



John Tucker must die
A great chick flick movie! Really funny and entertaining! 


The Internship
Amazing moviee! Wonderful casting, really funny! Love it!



Stuck In Love
Definitely one of my all time favorites! Made me laugh and cry! Perfect romantic movie! Great plot and casting!


Favorite Song:



What was your favorite song or movie the past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment