Friday, February 7, 2014

January Favorites • 2014

Hi guys! Today as a way to start the year I am writing a January Favorites! So sit back and enjoy!































↠ Beauty & Makeup Favorites ↞

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock (SPF 50)
I run from monday to friday, and I need something to protect my skin from the sun. I have sensitive skin, and when I'm in the sun without SPF, I get this horrible sunburns that hurt a lot :( I found that this sun block is amazing and I get no sunburns after, it resists my sweat and doesn't move.


VICHY Purete Thermale 3 in 1
I have a sample size that my mom gave me. I use this as a makeup remover. I really enjoy it using when I have not that much make up to waste a makeup remover towelette so I use a bit of these in a cotton round. It leaves my skin feeling clean, NO GREASY, which I really like.

Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair
This is kinda like a lip medication without smell and it works wonders. Leaves your lips feeling really soft and moisturized.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
I think this base is perfect for everyday makeup, it looks really natural and glowy.

Essie Nail polishes in "lady like", "no more film" and "bikini so teeny"
I've been rotating these three nail polishes on my nails. Bikini so teeny is perfect for the toes! Lady like is perfect for an elegant and simple look, and no more film is a perfect all around color!

↠ Other Favorites ↞


The Fosters
I really like this show because the plot is so different from any tv series I've seen! Totally recommend it!


Pretty Little Liars
So PLL is back! I have been feeling like the series gave a new whole twist with Ezra being A. Now the series feels more creepier! haha


Escape Plan
Amazing movie with a great plot and actors! A lot of action!


Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Cute movie and really funny!


The Terminal
Awesome movie with Tom Hanks in it! I cried so much in this movie!


↠ Music ↞
I've been loving Margaux Avril. I'm not french nor I speak it! Even though I barely understand her french songs, I really like them! My favorite being her cover of "You only live once "by The Strokes because I before finding her cover I have been loving this song!











What where your favs of the past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment